2 cups water
1 cup cocoa
2 sticks of butter or 1/2 pound
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Bring water to a boil, remove from the heat, add cocoa, mix and cool over ice to room temperature.
3. Beat butter and sugar in a mixer over medium speed for 8 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 cup four, then eggs one at a time, takes about 2 minutes.
5. Stop machine, add all flour, mix in low for 30 seconds, add cocoa and mix at medium speed for 1 minute.
6. Transfer to a buttered and floured or sprayed 10 inch baking pan and bake for 1 hour.
7. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar and enjoy,, the BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!
Pachi´s Blog en Creative Culinary